Section "Getting help"

I have changed the order of subsections in the section Getting help, see
revision 110.
In raring it was like this:
Section Getting help
Subsection1 General Help (built-in Ubuntu Desktop Guide) see [1]
Subsection2 Heads-Up Display help
Subsection3 Online Help (forums + wiki.ubuntu.com)

[1] Note: the screenshot help-center.png was on page 34, after subsection3

In Saucy I have changed it like this:
Section Getting help
Subsection1 General Help (built-in Ubuntu Desktop Guide)
Subsection2 Online Help (forums + wiki.ubuntu.com/community)
Subsection3 Heads-Up Display help

I think this order is more logical. Besides, the screenshot
"built-in-help.png" is now where it belongs, in subsection 1.
I also changed wiki.ubuntu.com (the wiki home page) into
wiki.ubuntu.com/community (documentation wiki) and added help.ubuntu.com
(the official Ubuntu documentation)

I doubt if HUD should be a subsection of this section. I do not see HUD
as part of "Getting help". In my view, the HUD is to help you find
things easily on your PC (like the Dash). So perhaps it should be a
section on its own, or a subsection of "Searching for files and folders
on your computer".
What do you think?

Hannie