Re: Screenshots

Hi Hannie,

I have changed the Launcher screenshot to a marginscreenshot. Please
have a look at Revision 144 to see if you like it better this way.
Sylvie, Carsten, could you also have a look at it, please? If you do not
like it, let me know and I will revert it.

I like it, and I think 02-Launcher-triangles.png would also look better as a marginscreenshot, but the caption and the marginnote about application in the foreground are too long, I think the caption should be shortened and maybe the marginnote could be moved to the main text?

  Greetings,

        - Sylvie