Re: Pricing and distribution question

I agree with Chris below. Also, if we find that it doesn't increase the
sales (by having more than one distribution channel), I'd find out if
you can go back to just CreateSpace + Amazon for the lower cost. If so,
I'd give it from the next manual (the LTS) to the following LTS manual,
and decide whether to keep the multiple channels or not.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.