Re: French and Spanish manuals pulled from CreateSpace

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for informing us about this issue. I do not quite understand why
> only the French and Spanish manuals are rejected. How about the English
> version? The same rules would apply, I suppose.
> Your answer is clear. Let's wait for their reaction.
> All this legal stuff is very complicated. Do we have a lawyer in our team :)

I think they only mentioned the French and Spanish manuals because
they're the most recent two manuals that I published. They may not
have gotten around to looking at the others yet. I'm not really sure.
(I didn't want to point them to the other manuals for fear of them
pulling those from the market as well!)

—Kevin