Finding a new printer/publisher

Hello, everyone.

I haven't had much luck with CreateSpace lately. They haven't
responded to my latest email of a week ago.

I'd like your assistance in researching other printers/publishers for
our manuals.

In the past, we used Lulu.com. It worked quite well, but some of their
printers didn't like our manuals. Despite the efforts of the Lulu.com
support team and myself, we couldn't find a solution to the problem.

So I started publishing the manuals through CreateSpace instead. In
addition to not having printer errors, they also made our manuals
available through Amazon. The manuals through CreateSpace were also a
bit cheaper than through Lulu.  Unfortunately, CreateSpace recently
informed me that they don't want to print our manuals because (due to
the manual's license), we don't have exclusive authorization to print
the manuals.

So now I'd like your help in researching other printers/publishers.
If you're aware of one, please post a link and I'll take a look at
them.

We'd like to be able to offer our manuals for low cost and on demand.
We don't have enough people buying the manuals to print a large run of
them. And we don't have any income to pay for large setup fees and the
like.

Thanks for your help!

—Kevin

Follow ups