Re: Ubuntu Manual PT-BR

Hello, Rafael.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Rafael Neri <rafepel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I and other members of the Brazilian community worked hard to leave Ubuntu
> and derivatives projects, translated into PT-BR.
>
> The Ubuntu Manual is the project that we would like to finish but
> unfortunately we could not finish.
>
> Can anyone help us with these questions:
>
> How To Build PDF of the Manual Ubuntu?

If you download the po file from Launchpad and name it pt_BR.po and
place it in the po/ subdirectory of the ubuntu-manual directory, you
can run 'make ubuntu-manual-pt_BR.pdf' to build the PDF.

> How to send screenshots used in the Manual?

You can upload the screenshots to the bzr repository directly. Just
create a pt_BR subdirectory under the screenshots/ directory and place
the screenshots in that directory.

If you run into any problems building the PDF or have any questions,
please let me know.

—Kevin Godby