French and Spanish manuals now available again

Hello, everyone.

I just received an email from CreateSpace.com:

> Hello Kevin,
>
> After further consideration
>
> We have decided to re-instate on the books, they will remain live
> and for sale, and no further action on your part is required
>
> We appreciate your patience as we continue to enhance the Kindle
> Store so that we can provide an optimal experience for buying customers
>
> We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and look forward to
> publishing more of your works soon.

The French (Premiers pas avec Ubuntu 13.10) and Spanish (Primeros
pasos con Ubuntu 13.10) manuals are once again available through
CreateSpace.com and Amazon.com, etc.

I don't know if CreateSpace's policies have changed, if they found my
last email compelling, or if they just reconsidered their position,
but hopefully we won't have similar problems in the future.

—Kevin

Follow ups