Re: Setting up the schedule for Ubuntu Documentation Day on Sunday, March 2nd

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm not sure about Hannie. She posted a message a week or so ago,
stating that she'll be away until March 8 or so. You might need to send
her a private email to find out her plans.

As for myself, 2100 works for me (as it's early afternoon here). I'll
have to set a few alarms, because I normally work nights and am sleeping
at that time. I'm not sure about Thomas though (he'll have to reply to
this as well). Given that the session will run about an hour, I can do
it from 2000 to 2300 or so. That will give me enough time to wake up,
and get ready for work that evening.

I've cc'ed all of them in this email, in case they missed it in the
mailing list.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.