.pot update

Hi Kevin and all,

  The French team just finished translating the new strings and we
started reviewing the translations in the pdf.

  Since the .pot and the .tex file don't always match, some of the
paragraphs are still in English.

  Anyone wants to change what I've added to unity.tex a few days ago?

("Note that Unity now has locally integrated menus. Locally integrated
menus are displayed in the title bar of unmaximized windows, instead of
the top panel. As the default Unity menu, locally integrated menus are
displayed on mouse over and there's no option to make the menus
permanently visible. Locally integrated menus can be enabled via
\menu{Session Indicator \then System Settings \then Appearance \then
Behavior \then Show the menus for a window \then in the window's title
bar}." )

  Kevin, are you planning to update the template soon so that it
includes all the changes we've made in the recent revisions?

  Greetings,

        - Sylvie

Follow ups