Re: 14.04 Manual Status

Hello everyone,

If it is alright with everyone, I have made a schedule in relation to the Ubuntu 14.04.1 release.

Authoring Phase: May 5, 2014 thru July 5, 2014
Editing Phase: July 6, 2014 thru July 23, 2014
Public Beta: July 13, 2014 thru July 19, 2014
Release: July 24, 2014

Right now we will have the manual as of right now up on crocodoc.com via Kevin for the public to identify which sections need work.

Mehmet is currently working on advertising for the multiple sections that need covered.

If you would like to suggest a different schedule, just reply to this. :)

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin