Re: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Oops! Correction: I think it should be: "I want to assign chapters/sections to active members", right?

Op 24-10-14 om 09:55 schreef Hannie Dumoleyn:
Interesting! It means less work for us :)
I was just going to let you all know what my plans for the future are. I want to make a new task planning (shared sheet Ubuntu 16.04) where I want to assign active members to chapters/sections. The chapters that do not, or hardly, change are: Prologue, Installation, Hardware, Advanced topics, Troubleshooting and Learning more.
So we can concentrate on the following chapters:
The Ubuntu Desktop (13 sections), Working with Ubuntu (10 sections), Software management (5 sections). On the spreadsheet I will add names to chapters/sections. This means that that person is responsible for the chapter or sections assigned to him or her. When a standard version is released, like in the current case Utopic, the person responsible for his or her chapter/sections will check to see if anything has to be changed in that part of our manual. Besides, he or she will check if there are bugs to be fixed in his or her chapter/section. If you all agree with this new task planning, we need to create a new branch, ubuntu-manual/16.04, where you can upload your changes to. I think that if we are going to work this way, we will keep the team alive between LTS versions.
I invite you all to comment on this task planning.
Hannie