Re: Ubuntu Manual Bug 1103679

The whole idea behind PDF is to be able to share a document and not have
it change in formatting because of software and/or OS differences.  The
same should hold true when the document is shared with a service such as
Amazon.

If this proves to be true, then this is a no brainer and the
release/updates could be pushed (possibly automated) as the updates are
made to the manual.  The user, I believe, would also see the updates if
they have it via Kindle.  Those that downloaded the document, however,
would only see updates as a new download and should be informed as such.

Also, google play is similar to amazon and that should also be
considered as a distribution point.