Trusty second edition

To all,
Kevin has created a new branch for Trusty Second Edition. You can get the branch using the following command in the terminal: go to folder /Projects (see instructions on our site [2]), then:
~/Projects$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual/trusty-e2 trusty-e2
You can now enter the command /Projects/trusty-e2/make to create ubuntu-manual.pdf in this folder. Next, you can use the sheet Trusty in our shared spreadsheet [1] to add your name to the sections you want to revise in the column Editors 14.04-1. All you have to do is read those sections in the newly made /Projects/trusty-e2/ubuntu-manual.pdf, make corrections if necessary, push your changes to this branch and update the column "Editors status" in the spreadsheet. If you are new and do not know how to push to the branch, please read the instructions [2]. If you have any questions on this, you can ask them on this mailing list.

Hannie

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=4
[2] http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/authors