Wake up call

To all members of The Ubuntu Manual Project (UMP)

Our team has been in hibernation since we decided to publish LTS
versions only. Now is the time to wake up and start preparations for the
next LTS version, Xenial Xerus 16.04, which is in the Alpha 2 stage at
the moment (see [1]).

In order to find out if UMP can continue, I want to ask all of you who
want to contribute to UM version 16.04 LTS to send an email to this list
telling us in what way you want to contribute (author, editor,
translator, team lead etc.). For those who are new to the team, if you
have any questions, please use this list to ask anything you want to
know and you will always get help from our experienced team members.

Deadline
To make a final decision on whether to continue or not, I want to set
the deadline on February 15th. If by then we have enough contributors,
we can start working on 16.04.

I sincerely hope we can continue with this project, so please help us to
keep it alive.
Hannie

[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

Follow ups