Re: Update Xenial authors/editors

Hi,

I have added my name as Editor for pages 39 to 77 under the primary topic
"Working with Ubuntu".

Regards

*Pravin Balaji Dhayfule*

*Free & Open Source Software oriented IT Solutions ConsultantCorporate
TrainerAuthor: Planet Soulance - The Civilisation of Souls
<http://www.planetsoulance.com>Personal Blog: http://www.dhayfule.com
<http://www.dhayfule.com> Services Website: http://www.cybrent.biz
<http://www.cybrent.biz>**Contact Number: +91 9867647412*