Weekly update

To all,
From now on I will do a regular update of the list of authors/editors in our shared Xenial sheet [1]. I have adjusted the pages to the last manual.pdf, Trusty-e2. So far we have:

_Chapters/sections that have *NO* author/editor yet:

_*Chapter 2*, The Ubuntu Desktop
I am not sure if Tiffany wants to take care of the whole chapter. In my opinion, it is too much for one person.

*Chapter 6*, Advanced Topics
* Intro + Terminal
* File system structure
* Securing Ubuntu
* Users and groups
* System update + Firewall + Encryption

*Chapter 7*, Troubleshooting

I would like to ask those of you who have not yet added your name to the list,
Mehmet Atif Ergun, Sylvie Galet, Miles Robinson, Sam Klein,
to please have a look at the sheet [1] and add your name to the sections you want to work on.

_Chapters/sections that have an author/editor:
_
Prologue - Hannie Dumoleyn
*Chapter 1*, Installation - Eric Marsh, Pravin Dhayfule
*Chapter 2*, The Ubuntu Desktop * - Tiffany Tisler
*Chapter 3*, Working with Ubuntu - Pravin Dhayfule
*Chapter 3*, Working with documents - Eric Marsh
*Chapter 4*, Hardware and Preferences - Paul Bridgeman
*Chapter 5*, Software management ** - Thomas Corwin
*Chapter 6*, Section Running Programs on Ubuntu  - Thomas Corwin
*Chapter 8*, Learning more - Hannie Dumoleyn

* This chapter is too comprehensive for one person, so Tiffany, could you please add your name to the sections of this chapter (10 sections, from Intro till Getting help) you want to work on?
** I am not sure if Thomas wants to take care of the whole chapter.

Hannie

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Nl3Yue69IM2EflSdyeHgADET49RZRmgfDVoxHutQIk/edit#gid=2094840941

Follow ups