Fwd: Fwd: Weekly update

Hello, everyone.

I'm forwarding the following message from Hannie. It seems to have gotten
lost somewhere along the way. (Hopefully my message doesn't have the same
fate!).

—Kevin

To all,
>From now on I will do a regular update of the list of authors/editors in
our shared Xenial sheet [1]. I have adjusted the pages to the last
manual.pdf, Trusty-e2. So far we have:

*Chapters/sections that have NO author/editor yet: **Chapter 2*, The Ubuntu
Desktop
I am not sure if Tiffany wants to take care of the whole chapter. In my
opinion, it is too much for one person.

*Chapter 6*, Advanced Topics
* Intro + Terminal
* File system structure
* Securing Ubuntu
* Users and groups
* System update + Firewall + Encryption

*Chapter 7*, Troubleshooting

I would like to ask those of you who have not yet added your name to the
list,
Mehmet Atif Ergun, Sylvie Galet, Miles Robinson, Sam Klein,
to please have a look at the sheet [1] and add your name to the sections
you want to work on.

*Chapters/sections that have an author/editor: *
Prologue - Hannie Dumoleyn
*Chapter 1*, Installation - Eric Marsh, Pravin Dhayfule
*Chapter 2*, The Ubuntu Desktop * - Tiffany Tisler
*Chapter 3*, Working with Ubuntu - Pravin Dhayfule
*Chapter 3*, Working with documents - Eric Marsh
*Chapter 4*, Hardware and Preferences - Paul Bridgeman
*Chapter 5*, Software management ** - Thomas Corwin
*Chapter 6*, Section Running Programs on Ubuntu  - Thomas Corwin
*Chapter 8*, Learning more - Hannie Dumoleyn

* This chapter is too comprehensive for one person, so Tiffany, could you
please add your name to the sections of this chapter (10 sections, from
Intro till Getting help) you want to work on?
** I am not sure if Thomas wants to take care of the whole chapter.

Hannie

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Nl3Yue69IM2EflSdyeHgADET49RZRmgfDVoxHutQIk/edit#gid=2094840941