Ubuntu Software Center replaced by gnome-software application

Hello,
While reading my chapters/sections I sometimes see text referring to USC, e.g.
.....can be installed via the Ubuntu Software Center
Since USC will be replaced by gnome-software, with the name Software (stupid name!?!), I suggest to use the following text in the .tex file: .....can be installed via the \application{Software} application resulting in
.....can be installed via the Software application
I really hate the name Software instead of Software Center, which is much better in my opinion, but we will have to do with it.
If you see USC in your section, please replace it by Software.
Hannie