Update Xenial spreadsheet March 31

To all authors/editors/reviewers,
Looking at our shared Xenial spreadsheet, I still see a lot of gaps or "Outdated". If we want to publish our xenial version at the same time as the release of Xenial (April 21st), it is time to do some work now.

Could those who have added their name to sections in the Authors/editors column please check what needs to be done? In many cases it is only a matter of reading the section and, if it does not need any changes, approve it by changing "Outdated" to "Complete". If a section does need changes, please change "Outdated" to "In Progress" so we can see you are working on the section. The section that needs a complete overhaul is the Software Center (Gnome instead of USC).

As for the gaps, we are still looking for authors/editors/proofreaders for the following sections:
Chapter 3:
* Reading and composing mail
* Instant messaging
* Viewing and Editing Photos
* Listening to audio and music
Chapter 7: Troubleshooting
If any one of you finds one of these subjects interesting, please feel free to read the section to see if changes are needed.

Hannie