Re: Fwd: [Branch ~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual/xenial] Rev 13: Cleaned up install from USB stick section.

Hi,

Can some one provide the latest PDF file for review? It's difficult to read
through tex files.
Regards

*Pravin Balaji Dhayfule*

*Free & Open Source Software oriented IT Solutions ConsultantCorporate
TrainerAuthor: Planet Soulance - The Civilisation of Souls
<http://www.planetsoulance.com>Personal Blog: http://www.dhayfule.com
<http://www.dhayfule.com> Services Website: http://www.cybrent.biz
<http://www.cybrent.biz>**Contact Number: +91 9867647412*