Re: Update April 9

Op 10-04-16 om 04:41 schreef Pravin Dhayfule:

That's a great news. I wonder if I can directly upgrade 14.04 to 16.04 without need to install intermediate releases.

If you mean from Ubuntu 14.04 to Ubuntu 16.04, you can go to Software & Updates, tab Updates. Here you see "Notify me of a new Ubuntu version:" where you can choose "For long-term support versions". The day Ubuntu Xenial is released (April 21st) you will be asked if you want to upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04. As soon as our manual version 16.04 is released it is available on our website.
Hannie