Re: Has the name of the program "Software" changed?

Hannie Dumoleyn a écrit :
Ubuntu Software

TRANSLATORS: this is the application name TRANSLATORS: this is the
main window title

While translating gnome-software, I came upon this notification.

I am not sure what to think of it. Hannie

  Yes, this is what Kevin posted to the UM list this morning:

It sounds like the powers that be have recently changed the name of
Software to be Ubuntu Software:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-software/+bug/1570479

 We'll need to update our manual to reflect this change.

(I look forward to the day when these UIFe and FFe requests stop
happening so late in the process—or at least when they actually
listen to the docs team and not capriciously override them.)

—Kevin

  I already updated the UM (see rev 113 to 117).

        - Sylvie