Re: Editors Bionic (update and reminder)

Hello Hannie/Team,

Can you make it clear which sections do not need authors / editors? Also editing may not be as intensive as
writing parts, so I can do more if need be.

Thanks.

On 2018-02-11 11:15 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
11/02/2018

Hello team,

Since my last email (02/07/2018), see email below, I notice that only 4 people have added their names to the spreadsheet:
Philip Harvey
Edmond Condillac
Sayantan Das
and myself.

There are still 27 chapters/sections that need an editor. Please have a look at the spreadsheet, sheet Bionic (18.04), and put your name next to the chapter/section you want to edit (proofread).

Thanks,

Hannie

Hello team,

Let's begin by using the shared spreadsheet, sheet Bionic [1]. Those who have said they would help as an author/editor can add their names to the chapters/sections they want to work on. Some parts need to be rewritten or deleted, others only need a bit of editing. We also may have to add new chapters/sections for 18.04. I am thinking of gnome, which is now the environment used in Ubuntu.

As soon as all chapters/sections have a name (you may choose more than one chapter/section), we will take further action to start the real work.

Please do not wait too long, or we won't have enough time to do the job. If you have any questions, please send them to this list. Thanks.

Hannie

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10Nl3Yue69IM2EflSdyeHgADET49RZRmgfDVoxHutQIk/edit#gid=913411705