ubuntu-microblogging team mailing list archive

Re-denter?

So I had an idea today, and it was why I asked Nick to start up the
mailing list.  I think it'd be neat if we had an account that re-dented
anything with a certain tag, and then people could follow that, since
many clients (like Identifox) don't support watching a tag (though yes,
I know identi.ca kinda does...or at least does search in the bzr).   '

The use I was thinking of was having an account
(identi.ca/ubuntu-bugjams?) that re-dents, say, #bugjam so people can
watch for a #bugjam post to show up and see if it's for their town.
crimsun's "impromptu bugjam in dc" dent the other day made me think of
this.  It'd be like having a version of ubuntu-announce for local
bugjams.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo