ubuntu-microblogging team mailing list archive

Re: Creative denting/tweeting.

On 02/06/2009 04:37 AM, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
Hi guys,

http://sem-group.net/search-engine-optimization-blog/10-examples-of-creative-twitter-uses/

I think it'd be great if we started brainstorming some things along
these lines. Things like "The archive is now frozen!" or "Some Guy is
now a MOTU" or "User foo just filed bug #1,000,000!"

Now that lp has an api we have a whole new source of information we
can mine to send out to people without just repeating the same RSS
feeds
I think this could be interesting, micro-blogging has seen some excellent growth. I think it would be useful to augment our current resources, although I would be reticent in making it a required resource: I don't think microblogging has gathered quite enough steam yet.

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager