ubuntu-mm team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Global Jam

March 2nd - 4th the Ubuntu community will be holding it's semi-annual Global Jam[1], where Ubuntu users and supporters from around the world meetup and contribute to the upcoming release of Ubuntu.

We are encouraging LoCo teams to organize local events for their members, and to let the rest of the community know about their activities. If your team will be holding an event to coincide with the Global Jam, please add it to the LoCo Team Portal[1].

If you have any questions about how to organize and run an event, or if you need assistance in any way, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1443/detail/
[2] http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-mm
--
Michael Hall