ubuntu-mu team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Jam - Mauritius

Yes Nayar :-)

You got it now. You can shoot regular updates / activities. In fact, I was
thinking maybe we could do something Ubuntu-wise for DevConMRU. I'm not
sure of exactly what, just got a rough idea in my head.

Will post once I have something human-readable.

Cheers,

Ish Sookun

*- Geek by birth... Linux by choice.*
*  |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*