ubuntu-mu team mailing list archive

Putting some energy back into Ubuntu Mauritius

Hi Chittesh,

Last December when I was looking at the projects that we tried to boost under the flag of LUGM in the the past decade, I realised that Ubuntu Mauritius [1] was when of those and we did some pretty fun stuff [2][3][4][5] back in 2013/14/15.

We spoke about reviving such activities. I am starting this thread to start the discussion about activities that we can do now. One of those could be covering quick Ubuntu topics during the weekly Virtual Code & Coffee by MSCC, since physical events can't be held due to COVID-19 restrictions. I am also thinking of asking LUGM if « Ubuntu Mauritius » can get a blog account on lugm.org. What do you think?

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] https://sysadmin-journal.com/ubuntu-mauritius
[2] https://legacy.hacklog.in/post/ubuntu-global-jam-linuxfest-2014