ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

created daily build recipes

Hi Alberts,

I created some build recipes for your branches:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/+recipes

The initial builds should be done in an hour or two.  The results should
be placed in the new ubuntu-multiseat PPA (which replaces my PPA):

    https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/+archive/ppa

The recipes will probably break once the upstream debian/changelog is
modified because there will be conflicts with your changes to
debian/changelog.  I think it might be better to not change
debian/changelog in your branches and instead let the package maintainer
modify debian/changelog when your branch is merged (they can fill in
debian/changelog using the information from your commit messages).

-Richard