ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

patched unity-greeter and xorg-server uploaded to PPA

Hi Alberts,

I uploaded some more packages to the multiseat PPA:

  * unity-greeter with your "Remember last user for each seat" patch
    via these branches:
      - lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/ubuntu/raring/unity-greeter/bug1201122
      - lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/ubuntu/saucy/unity-greeter/bug1201122
  * xorg-server with the card detection patch via these branches:
      - lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/ubuntu/raring/xorg-server/bug1209008
      - lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/ubuntu/saucy/xorg-server/bug1209008

You should have push access to these branches, so if you see a problem
please feel free to fix it directly.

You can see the recipes I used to build the packages at:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/+recipes
You should have permission to modify these recipes.

If the builders supported version 0.4 recipes we could set it up to
automatically merge upstream changes, but for now we'll have to manually
merge upstream changes, fix the recipes, and kick off a new build.

-a7x