ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/seatunity-call-parent into lp:lightdm

Review: Needs Information

> FAIL: test-login-python-manual-previous-session
[snip]
> Events:
>     RUNNER DAEMON-START
>     XSERVER-0 START VT=7
>     *XSERVER-0 INDICATE-READY
>     XSERVER-0 INDICATE-READY
>     XSERVER-0 ACCEPT-CONNECT
>     GREETER-X-0 START XDG_SEAT=seat0 XDG_VTNR=7
>     GREETER-X-0 CONNECT-XSERVER
>     XSERVER-0 ACCEPT-CONNECT
>     GREETER-X-0 CONNECT-TO-DAEMON
>     GREETER-X-0 CONNECTED-TO-DAEMON
>     *GREETER-X-0 AUTHENTICATE
>     GREETER-X-0 SHOW-PROMPT TEXT="login:"
>     *GREETER-X-0 RESPOND TEXT="have-session"
>     GREETER-X-0 AUTHENTICATION-COMPLETE USERNAME=have-session AUTHENTICATED=TRUE
>     *GREETER-X-0 START-SESSION
>     (timeout)
>     ^^^ expected "GREETER-X-0 TERMINATE SIGNAL=15"

I can't reproduce this failure; running the following works just fine for me:

    ./autogen.sh && make
    cd tests
    env -i PATH=/bin:/usr/bin DEBUG=1 \
        ./test-login-python-manual-previous-session

Is this particular test know to fail occasionally?  Is there something
about the Jenkins test environment that's throwing this test off?
Could there be an actual problem with the changes I made?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/seatunity-call-parent/+merge/180235
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/seatunity-call-parent.