ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Support for Dockstation/ZeroClient over Lan Network?

On 2014-02-08 20:21, Nat wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wonder if you would like to add a new feature in your Ubuntu
> Multi-seats, the feature is to enable some dockstation to be connected
> over lan network.
>
> If yes, I can provide the linux package for enabling the connection of
> Usb Graphic/Dockstation/ Network A/V/Zero-Client over network.
>
> Also, in your current Ubuntu Multi-seats, do you support only the
> DisplayLink Usb Graphic, or Smsc & MCT usb graphic chips too ?
>
> (..If you like I got package for them too..)

I am unfamiliar with the technologies/products you are talking about.

I encourage you to upload whatever open-source multiseat packages you
wish to your own PPA and file some wishlist bug reports for adding them
to Ubuntu.  If there's enough interest we can include them in the
multiseat PPA as a convenient way for the wider community to try them out.

Thanks,
Richard