ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: New lightdm packages with automatic multiseat support in main PPA

Hi,

If that's all you have in your lightdm.conf file, you can safely remove it,
as property xdg-seat is automatically set. Those [AutoSeat:*] config
sections will only be useful for settings like autologin-user and
xserver-command.

After cleaning up your lightdm.conf file, try to restart lightdm service.

Kind regards,

CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT

Laércio