ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section into lp:lightdm

> Will also need a regression test to confirm this matching works

I've written a regression test that starts 3 seats and enables autologin as guest with different timeouts for the non-seat0 ones. My local "make check" returns FAIL to this test, but I could not see any relevant error message in test log.

Could you review it, please?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section/+merge/232398
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section.