ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section into lp:lightdm

The wildcard idea sounds good, things to think about:
- Does the wildcard work in all config values or just command?
- Could this wildcard be a valid value in other cases and will those values now have to be escaped (potentially breaking existing config)? For this reason, we should use a bigger token, e.g. "%(seat-name)" which is both more self-explanatory and less likely to collide with something else.
- What are the escape rules if you need a literal "%s"?
- Are there other values we should give?

As always, please open a new MP and/or bug for this feature.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section/+merge/232398
Your team Ubuntu Multiseat is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/lightdm/simple-globbing-in-seat-config-section.