ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Multiseat single-gpu Ubuntu 16.04

We have a bunch of Ubuntu 16.04 PCs with a Intel HD Graphics 630 in our school. They have integrated VGA, HDMI and DVI output.

I'm looking for a way to promote the use of Ubuntu, and if we could use Multiseat it would be a good point against other closed source operating systems.

I've found this wiki "https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MultiseatOneCard"; but it's for older versions of Ubuntu.

In the MultiseatTeam wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MultiseatTeam/Instructions), there is no information about single-GPU. And in the status page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MultiseatTeam/Status) there is a reference about multi-seat-xephyr but it says that the recommended approach is the "nested" video driver.

In a message from 07 Apr 2016, Laércio told that "I'll try to update Ubuntu Multiseat's wiki for single-GPU instructions" but I can't find that page.

Could someone point me to some information about multiseat single-GPU in Ubuntu 16.04?

Muito obrigado!!