ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting 26th June 2009, 15:00 UTC, #ubuntu-ngo

Alle 09:21 del 22/6/2009, Daniel Holbach ha scritto:
> Hello everybody,
>
> are you all excited about the meeting next Friday? I certainly am. :-)

Hi everybody,

unfortunatly I cannot attend on next meeting because it seems that I'll be
busy at work at that time.

> Regarding the meeting itself, I feel we should try to all give a quick
> update on the action items we took on (and explain to newcomers what our
> work is all about) and then open the floor for new ideas and
> contributions of new people coming in.

I would like to go ahead on collecting case studies. If everybody agree that
the template (1) is ready I would start to translate it in Italian and quickly
collecting the first experience I had found.

> > It might be a good idea too, to set up a wiki page in the NGO/ namespace
> with what you're working on, so people can chip in ideas more easily.

I just opened it (2) with the infos that Daniel posted here in his first mail
(coming from UDS). Please add further info about everybody's activities.

(1) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/CaseStudyTemplate
(2) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/Actions

Ciao
--