ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Meeting 26th June 2009, 15:00 UTC, #ubuntu-ngo

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Daniel
Holbach<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Holbach schrieb:
>> I'll send out an announce about it to the news team in a bit and write a
>> blog post too. If you could please blog about it, use your microblog,
>> send it to the forums and pass it on to friends who might be interested,
>> that'd be swell.
>
> Where did you see announces of this? Are we well-covered? Can we do some
>  more?

I'm planning on writing up something on my blog (which is on the
Planet) about the team and will mention the meeting. It's almost 3AM
here right now. So I'll put it off till tomorrow as it's past my bed
time already, and it will probably come out silly if I do it now.

Now that I've written a email saying that I'll do this, I have to! ;-)

- Andrew