ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

hello and about me

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, since I joined the team 3 days ago.
My name is Nuno, I'm from Portugal and have been using Ubuntu since the
beginning.

I joined the team because I work with 2 NGOs, one of which just recently
got registered here in Portugal and we are in the process of setting up
an office.
My task is now to convince everyone to have the computer run Ubuntu :)
One of the projects I have been coordinating for the past 3 years has
been running with CiviCRM in a shared hosting account.So I'm happy to
know it is being packaged :)

Right now I'm still not very clear of what will be the short and
long-term goals for the team, but I hope I will be able to attend the
IRC meeting tomorrow and maybe clear up some of these doubts (my
nickname is nunod).

Hope to see you all soon,

Regards,
Nuno