ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Introduction

Hi,

I am Morten Kjeldgaard (a.k.a. mok0). I am a MOTU, and I am joining this
team because I think it is a good cause.

One thing I would like to work on together with this team (that is, if
others think it's a good idea) is the packaging of Shahana, which is
free and open disaster management software [1]. One thing I imagine is
the creation of an installation CD, that could be shipped to NGO's in
disaster areas so they could be up, running & configured in a heartbeat,
ready helping out and organizing the relief effort.

Cheers,
Morten

[1] http://www.sahana.lk/

--