ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Activities

Alle 13:50 del 15/7/2009, Daniel Holbach ha scritto:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I haven't heard much of what you guys have been up to in the Ubuntu NGO
> world. Andrew Starr-Bochicchio has been working on a few updates for the
> CiviCRM packaging and I know of a few others that had a look into the
> "Ubuntu NGO Stories".
>
> What else is happening? Let us know about it! You might find people on
> the list who are interested in helping out.

Hi everybody,

Inside the Italian LoCo Team I just built the project connected to this one
(1). In the Italian pages we will host the Italian translation of the
documents that we will write here and we'll collect Case Study in Italian,
before to translate it to English to be published here. Yesterday I also
announced it in the Ubuntu-it Planet with my Italian blog. (2) After it, I got
an email from a Boys Scout Group which used Ubuntu for building a free
internet point access in a camp for the homeless of the recent L'Aquila's
earthquake. I'm waiting details and photos from this experience. That would be
the second Case Study from Italy.

(1) http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoPromozione/UbuntuVolontariato
(2) http://www.ipernity.com/blog/paolo.sammicheli/167002

Ciao!