ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Open-Source Software for my Nonprofit

Am Montag, den 05.10.2009, 12:13 +1100 schrieb Chris Chinchilla:
> Over in melbourne, Australia, we've been working on a bunch of
> workshops covering just this subject, so happy to supply a list of
> alternatives.... And some training resources...

There seems to be a lot of demand for having some kind of cheat-sheet or
facts sheet of Ubuntu. Who would be willing to look into this with the
Ubuntu Marketing team? It seems important to have this for decision
makers in non-profits.

Also it'd be nice if we could at least spell out which software we
recommend on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/Software - if it's just of the
form

|| What || Name of Software || Homepage || Status / Comment ||
|| Productivity suite || OpenOffice.org || http://openoffice.org || equivalent of Word/Excel/PowerPoint ||

that'd be a good start.

Have a great day,
 Daniel