ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #87080]: Karmic-Networking (SAMBA) just does not work, even with detailed attention.

Question #87080 on samba in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/87080

emarkay posted a new comment:
>From the forum, on this issue, today:

"Certainly your problem is the samba naming daemon nmbd. I haven't installed Karmic.
<<<<< You should report this as a bug. >>>>> (emphasis added)
Under "Processes" surely there's something about file sharing or network sharing? What's there that's possibly related to windows networking or sharing?"

I give up - I'll just wait until I really have to get a network going in
Linux. Thanks.

MRK

Ubuntu in NGOs, which is an answer contact for Ubuntu.

Follow ups