ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

[Question #87116]: CheckGMail problems

New question #87116 on Ubuntu:

Following much-appreciated advice from this forum, I have been using CheckGMail happily (on Ubuntu 9.04), but now when I try to use it a box appears asking me to log in. After I've supplied my Gmail password (still valid on Gmail itself), I'm told I'm an incorrect user, and cannot progress any further.

I installed Gmail Notify. The notification appears rapidly, but I don't think I can actually open Gmail by clicking on it.

I then installed cGmail. This is okay, but requires more petty fiddling than CheckGMail.

Can anyone think what the matter with my CheckGMail is, or suggest alternatives?

Thanks very much,
Rychard

Ubuntu in NGOs, which is an answer contact for Ubuntu.