ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

[Blueprint community-lucid-ngo] Nexts Steps for the Ubuntu-NGO Team

Blueprint changed by Andrew Starr-Bochicchio:

Whiteboard set to:
Discussion points/agenda items:

 * Vision/scope of our project - Many of the issues we've been seeing
regarding Ubuntu adoption go beyond NGOs. While the NGO experience
offers a lot of insight to barriers to adoption faced by small-
businesses and individuals as well, this team has limited resources. I
think we need to do some brainstorming about how we can best utilize our
resources. Many of the issues we've identified are really much larger
development and outreach issues that effect Ubuntu as a whole. We're not
going to fix bug #1 by our selfs, but hopefully we can a place were this
team can be effective.

 * Collaboration with other teams - From the interviews done and
discussions on this list it seems that there is a lot of interest in
server-side stuff. We should probably try to find some like-minded
ubuntu-server folks to rope into working with us.

* Translations of Ubuntu-NGO docs/wiki pages.

--
  Nexts Steps for the Ubuntu-NGO Team
  https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-lucid-ngo