ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: UDS Session: NGO Team

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 3:08 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> our UDS session has been scheduled and the time and date are:
>
>        Wednesday, 2009-11-18
>        11:00-11:45 local time
>        in room Stanford

Looking at the current schedule
(http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-l/2009-11-18/), it looks like we are now
meeting in Vinoy. Same time though: 11:00-11:45 local time,

> which should be 17:00-17:45 UTC. To participate remotely, you best have
> a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-L/RemoteParticipation which
> explains this quite nicely.

The irc channel will be #ubuntu-uds-vinoy on freenode for those
interested in remote participation. The channel is projected nice and
big in the front of the room, so you can be sure we're watching.

This should be the audio livesteam: http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/vinoy.ogg.m3u

Hope some of you can join in!

> If you have any more ideas on what we should discuss there, please
> either follow up to this mail, or add it directly to
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-lucid-ngo
>
> I know the NGO team is going to ROCK in the Ubuntu Lucid cycle! :-)
>
> Have a great day,
>  Daniel

Thanks!

- Andrew