cheers

/Tomas
Refugees United & wire.less.dk

On 2009-11-26 10:32, Rory McCann wrote:
Hi gang,

I was chatting to a friend of mine in Kenya and he asked for another
harddrive full of ubuntu repositories. I'll do a normal apt-mirror which
should take up about 40GB.

That leaves me with some extra space. What would you put on a harddrive
going out to africa?

Are there any Free/FLOSS/CC books, documentation, screen casts, videos,
etc that I don't know about?

Rory