ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: IRC Meeting reminder

Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> This evening in #ubuntu-ngo
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/Meeting
>
> 5pm UTC / 6pm BST
>
> Laura

I'll have to give apologies as I won't be able to make it.  I have to go
visit a mechanic for yet more work to be done to the truck.  I've sunk a
few hundred dollars into the beast already and it looks like I'll be
paying out another three to four hundred today.  In other terms of
measurement, I could own about three System76 netbooks at this rate.

The marketing project got caught by increased demands by my day job.
This happens.  I'm sorry that did not get accomplished in time.  With
the increased economic difficulties as of late, I might not have a day
job to worry about soon anyhow.  This will have to involve a re-grouping
for later.

I have a script I need help polishing that downloads repository contents
files so that download choices can be marked up in Synaptic followed by
download script generation and transport using USB key to an
Internet-ready system.  Unfortunately the test bed I use for this still
is a PowerPC box which has exactly one repo at ports.ubuntu.com unlike
what x86 type boxes see.  I need help broadening this for mass market
rather than just my PowerPC box.

Again, my apologies as I will not be able to make the meeting later today.

SMK
--
Stephen Michael Kellat, MSLS
+1 702 714 0397 (message phone)