ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Follow up from UDS-M

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 15:35 +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> If you have crazy new ideas and stuff you would like to do, let's
> discuss it here on the list.

I'm on vacation at the moment, so I'm not going to do anything right
now, but, seeing how well it has worked for my Wikimedia work, I'm going
to start writing up "weekly reports" on what I'm doing for
Ubuntu/Debian/Other OSS projects.

Setting a goal for myself of getting X number of packages into upstream
(even if X is 1 :) every week will make things happen.  Kind of a
personal continuation of the "little steps" theme.

A long winded way to say "I've not forgotten what I said I would do."

Mark.