ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

[ANNOUNCE} Ubuntu For All

Hi all,

The Ubuntu For All project is an idea that has been bouncing about for a while and the time has come to bring it to life. The project has a small description at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuForAll in short, it will ensure that all the Ubuntu teams working on subjects relating to inclusiveness and outreach are working well and have the support and resources they need. We are calling a meeting to define the scope and activties of the group on 25th Febuary at 19:00 UTC in the #ubuntu-meeting channel on Freenode IRC (reply off-list if you need any assistance getting set up to use that) The agenda for the meeting is here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuForAll/Meeting The only thing that is pre-decided is that Ubuntu For All isn't going to be a council or governing entity or in any way 'above' the teams it supports.

I have set up the #ubuntu-for-all IRC channel so please feel free to pop in there any time, the kick off meeting will be in the #ubuntu-meeting channel.

Alan Bell